View Full Version : Where can I find Silencio replacement ear pads?

September 8, 2009, 07:30 AM
I need to replace the liquid jell filled pads on my Silencio ear muffs. I've had no luck doing searches on the internet for replacement pads (not the muffs themselves). Anyone know where I could find the liquid jell filled pads? Thanks

September 9, 2009, 03:43 PM
The only thing I can suggest is to call or e-mail Jackson Safety. They own Silencio and now Kimberly-Clark owns them.


September 11, 2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks Johnbt. I just talked to CS and they are suppose to send me replacement pads. A one time only deal. I hope they follow up. Thanks again, I had no idea the company was sold and without your help I'd have a pair of useless ear muffs.

September 17, 2009, 07:03 AM
The new pads arrived. Much better. Thanks again johnbt.

September 17, 2009, 07:14 AM
That's great. Where I live the Post Office would have lost them. :)