View Full Version : What is this?

Lord Bob
April 19, 2009, 01:04 PM
I've cleaned it up from when I got it, and I have no idea what it is or what it goes to.
Thanks for any suggestions.


April 19, 2009, 01:16 PM
I have no idea. Perhaps it came from outer space?
It looks like it might be some kind of wrench.

April 19, 2009, 06:52 PM
It's either a thingamajig or a whatchamacallit. ;) :D


April 20, 2009, 03:39 AM
Looks like it could be an old wrench for Colt revolvers. The middle space would be for the cylinder ratchet. I could be wrong, too.

April 20, 2009, 11:40 AM
106mm Recoilless Rifle, M40A1, M40A2, and M40A4, Combination Tool, Ordnance Part Number 7307537. There are several versions of this tool but all carry the same part number.

Lord Bob
April 20, 2009, 09:11 PM
for the first serious responses. I appreciate the help!