View Full Version : offset rifle scope mounts

March 20, 2009, 02:30 PM
I am a small bore rifle shooter who is loosing focus in my right eye. Has anyone ever heard of a scope mount that can offset a rifle scope so a right handed person can use his left eye to sight with?

Thanks for any leads,


March 20, 2009, 02:58 PM

Back in the 60's, one was circulating with some popularity. I can't recall the manufacturer right now, but I do remember the rings would only fit a 3/4" tube. You might find some floating around shows, pawn shops, etc. -7-

March 20, 2009, 04:06 PM
You may be able to utilize the Williams side mount, using theor HCO (High Central Overbore) rings reversed to offset the scope C/L even more to the off-side.


Pictured above with their QC Split Rings, you would order an appropriate base for direct mounting or adaption and the QC HCO Rings or QC HCO High Rings.