View Full Version : Transferring a Rifle from Guam to Nevada

January 5, 2009, 03:09 AM
I hope you can help me.

A relative who lives in Guam would like to give me her rifle. I would like to know what needs to be done in order for me to gain possession of the rifle. Do I need to register in Guam?

Please help.


January 5, 2009, 09:50 AM
She needs to send it to an FFL where you live and then you have to fill out a 4473 just like you where buying the rifle for the first time. Thing will be fine as long as the rifle is legal in your state.