View Full Version : Lessons learned

November 25, 2008, 12:04 AM
Don't let this happen to you,very scary.

CHARLES TOWN, W.Va. (AP) - At least two hunters have died on the opening day of West Virginia's gun season for bucks.

A 37-year-old man from San Antonio, Texas, died at about 6 a.m. Monday after being overcome by carbon monoxide from a lantern inside a trailer in Wetzel County.

Sheriff James Hoskins says the man's 38-year-old hunting partner from Pennsylvania was flown to Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh.

The men haven't been identified pending family notifications.

In Marshall County, Sheriff John Gruzinskas said an unidentified hunter died sometime Monday morning, though his death is believed to be of natural causes.