View Full Version : Mossberg Question?

August 1, 2008, 07:45 PM
Can somebody help me identify my Mossberg barrel? I looked online, and couldn't find this same tip on barrel, does anybody know what is called? I bought it from a guy I work with (didn't need it, he needed the money and gave me a deal I couldn't pass up), I am thinking about trading or selling it, but I cannot find any kind of pricing on it, due to I don't know what it's called! I would love any help!!


August 1, 2008, 07:58 PM
It is called a breacher barrel to be placed on the door lock or hinges with frangible ammo?
Similar to this gun...