View Full Version : GI Style brass brush

Billy Sparks
July 20, 2008, 06:28 PM
Years ago I picked up a brass brush styled like the GI brush. Regular sized bristles on one end and a single row of shorter bristles on the other end. Now the brush is wearing out and I cannot remember where I picked up the first one. Guys I need help.

July 21, 2008, 12:59 PM
Army surplus store. Also you can get them online at most online stores and some gun shops sell them. Gun shows usually have someone selling them.

B. Lahey
July 21, 2008, 07:23 PM
These guys have them for $1 each, but I can usually get them at gunshows for less than that:


Billy Sparks
July 22, 2008, 07:03 AM
I have seen the ones like that what I want is one that has the brass bristles as opposed to nylon.

July 22, 2008, 07:40 AM
My local gun store sells a set made by Kleen-bore that has the GI-style brushes in nylon, brass, and steel. I think they may have discontinued it because I can't find it online anywhere anymore. However, Otis seems to have picked up on it.