View Full Version : What are These Grips?

April 25, 2008, 05:59 PM
I got scammed!! I suspect the seller didn't know what they were for, either.
He told me they were for a Buckmark; didn't have mine handy to compare...Not even close!!
Note the single screw hole in the center of each grip and the large alignment pins. The left side forward is scalloped for a decocker or safety. They're nice grips, but I don't have a clue what they're for. Any ideas???



T. O'Heir
April 26, 2008, 10:11 PM
Being made in India, they could be for any number of pistols. I'd take 'em to your local gun shop on a Monday afternoon(things are usually quiet then and the guys will have more time to play. Anything to get out of actually working.) and see if they can match them to something. Nice piece of wood though.

April 27, 2008, 06:57 PM
Yeah, I'll probably do that tomorrow. Thanks for lookin'!

May 4, 2008, 10:12 AM
Webley Tempest or Hurricane air pistol, actually.

May 4, 2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks for that! Are you certain? I pulled up some pictures of the Webleys and it looks correct, but I don't want to pass my bad luck on to someone else. Does anyone have a picture of the backside of a Webley Tempest/Hurricane grip? Thanks!!