View Full Version : Don't know what it's called...

Big Caliber
April 17, 2008, 12:25 AM
or I would have used the search feature. Maybe somebody will understand what I'm talking about & point me in the right direction. Using any flat shooting caliber, if your sighted in at 200yds, there is a "section" of the bullet's trajectory that will be, say, 2" high before it hits the target and 2" low beyond the target. That 4" bullet drop distance had a name and a formula, like "bullet drop range" or something like that. Can anyone help?

April 17, 2008, 12:38 AM
point blank range.

Big Caliber
April 19, 2008, 11:08 PM
Thank you sir.

April 21, 2008, 08:12 AM
The Remington web site has a ballistic calculator called Remington shoot that will calculate drop for various ammo