View Full Version : Sling Swivels

March 6, 2008, 12:27 AM
I own a Maverick 88 (Mossberg 500) and want to put a sling on it. I already have a decent 1" sling that I picked up at Walmart a while back but now I need the little swivels. Which ones should I buy, and where should I buy them from. I have no preference of either in store or online. Also, how do I attach the swivels to the gun? Thanks in advance.

March 6, 2008, 12:49 AM
You can get Uncle Mike's swivels just about anywhere, even Wally World. I got mine from www.brownells.com when I ordered the factory front swivel stud for my Mossy 500.

March 6, 2008, 05:38 AM
Do a search for 1810-2 Uncle Mike's swivel kit. That is what I used and it worked out fine. Many places have them, but prices vary.