View Full Version : Stippling.....?

February 15, 2008, 11:22 PM
I know that when stippling the front and rear straps of a pistol started to get popular it was usually done with a dulled punch and hammer, but since then, there seems to be a new style, does anyone know how this is done, I really like it?



Bill DeShivs
February 15, 2008, 11:52 PM
Air chisel.

February 16, 2008, 01:33 AM
Like BillShivs said, air tool. Specifically a "needle gun" scaler. Some folks are using shot peeners, but you have to make fixtures that only expose the edge of the frame.

Bill DeShivs
February 16, 2008, 06:19 AM
I do it with an electric engraving pencil.