PDA

View Full Version : Can't have to many Guardians

NCHornet
September 12, 2007, 06:19 AM
I just added a G380 to my gun safe. Should be here today and can't wait to see it. I already have the smaller G32acp and it is a awesome little pocket gun. The 32 has the gutter sniping and night sights, I may have to send off the G380 for this option as well. The G32 is always with me in my front pocket and depending on just how much bigger and heavier the G380 is will determine which one gets carried more. I will post some pics as soon as I can, just wanted to let y'all know. BTW, the gun is only a few months old, it's one of the KAHR frames, has less than 100 rounds came with 3 finger extension mags and one non finger extension as well as a Nemisis holster and original box, manual and rug, all for $285, I think it's a sweeet deal on a sweeeter little pocket gun. I will post pics soon.

wild_billz
September 12, 2007, 04:36 PM
that is a sweet deal, let me know if you don't need the 32 anymore

NCHornet
September 13, 2007, 03:04 PM
finally got a pic of the new Guardian.

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q32/NCHornet/guardian380.jpg

wild_billz
September 13, 2007, 06:59 PM
nice! there's a big size difference between the 32 and 380

NCHornet
September 14, 2007, 05:02 AM
Bill,
Actually a lot of that is the photo, the 380 is larger but not a whole lot, at least not as large as I thought it would be. It does weigh about 5 oz more, but still rides just fine in my right front pocket. The little exta size helps me hold it better, especially when releasing the mag. On the G32 it is almost impossible for me to release the mag with one hand, but the 380 is much easier. I will probably take the 380 out back tomorrow and put some rounds through it. I am really thinking about sending it in for the gutter sniping and some other custom work.

wild_billz
September 14, 2007, 05:10 PM
NC, I'm thinking hard about getting one of those. Its kind of between the NAA and the Seecamp, but the Seecamp is a lot more, and I'm not sure if its worth it or not, especially since you can customize the NAAs with grips, sights, not as ammo sensitive. The NAA looks high quality. I'm even contemplating one of their little revolvers. I also can’t find a Seecamp locally, only saw 1 used .32 at the gun show for 500 bucks. That does say something about their resale value. I really want something I can put in my front pocket that won't be noticeable when wearing Dockers, etc.

How punishing is the 380 over the 32? I imagine the extra size helps hold it and absorb a little recoil. I also really like those gutter snipe sights they sell too.

Thanks for the pics, enjoy them!

NCHornet
September 14, 2007, 08:04 PM
So far the Guardians go bang every time I want them too so you can't improve on that. I too like the SEECAMPS, but as you said the price is a bit more and there not as available. I wouldn't hesitate to buy either one, I just happened to come across a good deal on these two. They aren't daily shooters, they are carry a lot shoot a little guns that are built to out last me and my son. Good luck on whichever you choose.