PDA

View Full Version : Price Range About $650.00 Give Or Take

rpprescott
September 2, 2007, 06:29 PM
I Have A Sw40ve And I'm Looking To Buy Another Handgun. I've Been Looking At The Sw M&p, And A Glock 22! But I'd Really Like 2 Have A 44magnum! Aside From The 44 Both Of The Others Are In The 700.00 Price Range, Can Anyone Point Me In The Right Direction! Not A Big Fan Of Revolvers But Who Knows Maybe I'll Get One If I Get Alot Of Feedback Reffering Me To That Type Of Gun Like I Said B4 I Dont Kno Much About Guns So There4 I Ask Alot Of Questions Hope U All Dont Mind! Open To All Sugestions! Thanks Alot And May Good Bless U All!

AngusPodgorney
September 2, 2007, 06:43 PM
If you're "not a big fan of revolvers" then why do you want a .44 magnum? What do you want to do with this next gun?

Also, since this is an online forum and not a text message to a phone it would be easier to read your posts if you spelled your words out.

Best,

Ed

ATW525
September 2, 2007, 09:17 PM
Both the Glock and M&P are highly regarded guns. I'm not sure where you live, but $700 seems a bit high for either pistol in most areas (Massachusetts Compliant Glocks excluded). $500-$550 seems about normal NIB for them around here, and used Glocks can be found for much less.

.44 Magnums can be a load of fun, but you might want to wait until you have more experience with firearms in general. Factory ammo can cost and arm and leg and the only way to shoot any kind of significant quantities is to get into reloading (or be made of money). It's not too hard to find "low milage" .44 Magnums on the used market from people who bought without realizing what they were getting into.

PPGMD
September 2, 2007, 09:55 PM
What are you looking for?

Looking for a competition gun? For a fun plinker?

Freetacos
September 2, 2007, 10:30 PM
You may want to go through a couple hundred rounds with a Glock 22 at the range. These are heavily used by LEOs and have a decent track record.

Silvanus
September 3, 2007, 05:57 AM
I Have A Sw40ve And I'm Looking To Buy Another Handgun. I've Been Looking At The Sw M&p, And A Glock 22! But I'd Really Like 2 Have A 44magnum! Aside From The 44 Both Of The Others Are In The 700.00 Price Range, Can Anyone Point Me In The Right Direction! Not A Big Fan Of Revolvers But Who Knows Maybe I'll Get One If I Get Alot Of Feedback Reffering Me To That Type Of Gun Like I Said B4 I Dont Kno Much About Guns So There4 I Ask Alot Of Questions Hope U All Dont Mind! Open To All Sugestions! Thanks Alot And May Good Bless U All!

I have a S&W40ve and I'm looking to buy another handgun. I've been looking at the S&W M&P and a Glock 22! But I'd really like to have a .44 magnum! Aside from the .44 both of the others are in the 700.00$ price range.

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Not a big fan of revolvers, but who knows? Maybe I'll get one if I get a lot of feedback referring me to that type of gun. Like I said before, I don't know much about guns so therefore I ask a lot of questions. I hope you all don't mind! Open to all suggestions! Thanks a lot and may go(o?)d bless you all!

Ah, much better;)

You should try to shoot or at least hold both guns before you decide which one to buy.
I like Glocks a lot, but some people don't like the grip or/and the trigger. Perhaps the M&P fits your hands better. Both are accurate and reliable handguns. It comes down to what YOU prefer.