View Full Version : Front sight inserts N Frame S&W

September 3, 2000, 04:53 PM
How do you change the red inserts on the front sight of the N frame S&W revolver? Also Where can you buy the red inserts? Thanks. Doc

Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me? .... Mae West

George Stringer
September 4, 2000, 05:57 AM
kv4v, the only way I know of to do it is to have your gunsmith put in a new insert. I install them in a rainbow of colors for $25.00. A small dovetail is cut into the sight and the insert is a colored epoxy for lack of a better word. It is mixed, put into the dovetail and forms itself there. George