View Full Version : Mossberg 590 stock/grip question

July 5, 2000, 05:24 PM
I want to add a stock/pistol grip to my Mossberg 590. I mean the non-folding type that is used on the Benelli, among others. Does anyone know of a company that makes them for Mossbergs?
Is it something I can change myself?

Any info would be appreciated.


The fox provides for himself, but God provides for the lion--R. Kipling

July 5, 2000, 07:31 PM
I got one form the "chaeper than dirt" catalog. It's cheap and it works..costs about thirty bucks. They have a web site Cheaperthandirt.com

IZZY :cool:

Badger Arms
July 5, 2000, 10:16 PM
Choate makes the highest quality stock. It'll probably hold together better than the plastic ones. Try http://www.choatemachinetool.com/

You can also go with Butler Creek but it's not as good in my opinion. The ones sold by others seem to go down in quality from there. Choate sells one that folds over the top I believe also.