View Full Version : HK USP Compact 40 Variant Change

Cobra 4-6
May 13, 2000, 11:51 PM
I want to change from Variant 1 to Var 2 (left-mount control lever to right-mount). I can't find a smith who can get parts. HK was called 3 days ago; they haven't called back. Any suggestions, please???


George Stringer
May 14, 2000, 06:28 AM
Cobra, go to http://www.remtek.com/arms/hk/index.htm and e-mail them. Ask for a list of factory authorized service centers. They are probably the only ones that will be able to help you. George