PDA

View Full Version : "say Hello To My Little Friend

armedtotheteeth
January 27, 2006, 08:57 PM
Here is my Armalite Ar-30 ( 300 MAG). Under it is its latest "Kill" That is one dead piece of paper. The 200 yard 10 round group measures about 3/8 " ( minus the one odd ball flyer to the right that i cannot explain.Bad day i guess) So, anyways , 9 bullets at 200 yards in a circle about 3/8" center to center. If you can swing the purchase , I'd highly recommend one. I sleep with mine.
Gameking 180 grain boatails @ 3250 FPS Chronographed
Good bullets, it shot through 9 inches of hardwood plywood sandwiched together at 100 yards. Killed a hog with it last weekend on the run , off hand. Wasnt a perfect shot. Didnt lead her enough. Shot her in the pelvis, but somehow it killed her. Blew a 8 inch hole threw her ham. (dangit!) This gun is not recommeded for off hand shooting.

squirrelboy18
January 27, 2006, 09:04 PM
Wow, nice shooting

armedtotheteeth
January 27, 2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks Squirrel. I tried a friends Ar-30 in 338 LApua mag, and though it shot the same., just cost alot more to shot.

armedtotheteeth
January 28, 2006, 08:02 PM
Surely some one else out there has some pics they would like to share. Cmon guys!! Lets have em!! Space guns rock!I like em with stuff all sticking off them and muzzle breaks and big ole scopes, OH! and bipods!! yeah yeah bipods!!