PDA

View Full Version : Cooper Firearms

pellethead
January 27, 2006, 02:53 PM
Anyone got one? I just ordered a Jackson Squirrel Rifle in 17HM2, and Im pretty stoked. Let see some pics if you have any!!

David

esldude
January 27, 2006, 10:23 PM
Man alive, a Jackson Squirrel Rifle. You will be in high cotton.

I have one in 22LR in an LVT, and had one in 17 HMR LVT. Both were excellent in every way. I only traded the 17 off as the price of ammo was going back up and found I didn't use it as much as the 22LR. I also recently got one in 22-250 which I haven't shot due to weather.

I cannot imagine you would be anything other than pleased. My 17 HMR would stick regular 5 shot groups into 3/4 inches or less at 100 yards (at least without to much wind).

impact
January 27, 2006, 11:14 PM
There is a guy that I see on this forum that likes Cooper guns. I'm sure he will chime in.

I think Cooper guns are way better than Savage, Remington or Winchester. One day when I come up with the cash I would like to have a Cooper.

pellethead you have a fine rifle. Hope you like it!

pellethead
January 28, 2006, 11:47 AM
It will be here on Wed or Thursday so I'll post plenty of pics. They seem to have a strong, and loya following. Can't wait to see what its all about.

:)

WIN71
January 28, 2006, 09:58 PM
I have an LVT in 17 HMR and a Montana Varminter in 204 ruger. The only regret I have is I didn't buy them sooner. Try Rimfirecentral.com, there is a section on Coopers and another on 17 HMR in general.