View Full Version : Need site tool advice

Count Glockula
February 10, 2000, 03:33 PM
I am looking for a site tool to drift the rear sites on Glocks, Sigs, Rugers ect. I am looking for something cheap, I know Brownell's sells a tool from MGW for about 55.00 but I would like to find something for less. The tool will be mainly used on Glocks.



Mal H
February 10, 2000, 03:48 PM
I think you'll get a good answer from our resident smithy(s). I'll move this to the Smithy Forum...

February 10, 2000, 09:01 PM
I just use a brass punch and tap it with a light hammer. That's TAP, not hit. Never had any problems.

Strength is the outcome of need; security sets a premium on feebleness. H.G. Wells The Time Machine

George Stringer
February 10, 2000, 11:24 PM
Count G, Brownells also sells a nylon drift punch that works well for sights. George