PDA

View Full Version : Cougar INOX

Gixerman1000
September 16, 2005, 11:18 PM
I picked up a 8000F 9mm Cougar INOX today, not the best pic's but not too shabby.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Gixerman1000/8000F1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/Gixerman1000/8000F2.jpg

CarbineCaleb
September 16, 2005, 11:23 PM
That's a good looker - congratulations! Although I don't mind tupperware, I hope that won't be Beretta's last steel pistol - nice to have the choice. Nice job with the pics too by the way - nice soft lighting.

HighValleyRanch
September 16, 2005, 11:30 PM
Nice looking!
Too bad they had to wreck the looks with all that "lawyer" stuff.

It's like a slap in the face when I see that on a gun. Makes me angry everytime, like I'm supposed to be an idiot or something!
I mean, I read the manual once, and I know. Do I have to read the manual every time I look at the gun.

Sorry to wreck your nice post with my ranting, just had to vent. Another beautiful gun ruined.....IMHO of course.

I personally try to avoid guns with that stuff on it. just my take.

GroovedG19
September 17, 2005, 12:47 AM
Mighty fine looking Beretta you have there, Gixerman1000.Congrats to you. :cool:

IM_Lugger
September 17, 2005, 10:52 AM
the model has need discontinued and the Inox is pretty rare... Congrats

To be honest I never wormed up to the closed slide Beretta designes even though I'm a big Beretta fan...

threefivesevenmag
September 17, 2005, 11:23 AM
How does it shoot? It looks great.

Ozzieman
September 17, 2005, 09:25 PM
I have been very happy with the gun and its had about 3000 rounds through it with never a miss fire,
The trigger in single action (with the hammer back) moves a long distance before the slack is taken up and has always been a little creapy but it has gotten better. Once you get past the slack the trigger is very good.
This thing, for a factory 9mm is a tack driver, I am simply amazed what it can do at 25 yards. It will hold better groups than my colt gold cup and its no slouch ether.
Good choice the cougar.
But I will also be picking up a PX4 as soon as some become available.

Gixerman1000
September 17, 2005, 11:04 PM
Thanks guys :)