PDA

View Full Version : Oh joy! PX4's in stock!

Wynterbourne
September 15, 2005, 05:34 PM
I've got 3 dealers in my local area with the PX4 in stock. I do believe I'm going to be spending ENTIRELY too much money this weekend.

CarbineCaleb
September 15, 2005, 05:37 PM
Very cool - be sure to give us a full range report if you score one! :D

Wynterbourne
September 15, 2005, 06:08 PM
Oh, I will. I'll be honest, I can't wait to get my hands on this sucker.

Gods, I haven't been this 'excited' since my wife told me she liked girls.

Bullrock
September 15, 2005, 06:16 PM
You Texas guys always get stuff first!!! :mad:
Gods, I haven't been this 'excited' since my wife told me she liked girls.
LMAO... :D :D

Ozzieman
September 15, 2005, 09:04 PM
I picked up one of the first Storm carbines in 9mm early this year and I am happy to say it has become one of the favorite guns in my collection. I purchased it with the mags that match my Cougar another 9mm that I have been happy with, the cougar has had over 3000 rounds with out a failure of any kind and the storm has around 500.
Both have been very reliable and seem to me to be very good desighns.
I will probably add one of the PX4 as soon as they become available in numbers.
I hope you are as happy with your beretta as I am mine.

MatchGrade
September 16, 2005, 01:24 PM
When will CA get the PX4?

Wynterbourne
September 16, 2005, 01:42 PM
I don't really know, but mine came with a Kalifornia certified lock. It looks like they're planning on getting them out there.

InSoMNiaX23
September 16, 2005, 06:21 PM
We have them here in St. Louis, MO already. I held one yesterday at the gunshop I frequent. It felt very well balanced. I am going to be buying a handgun soon and have been looking at HKs, Kimbers, and Glocks. I'm going to wait and see what people have to say about the PX4 but it gave me a very good first impression. Something else to consider.

Wynterbourne
September 16, 2005, 06:29 PM
I'm going to wait and see what people have to say about the PX4 but it gave me a very good first impression.

I'm going to -try- to get out to the range this weekend. If I do, I'll post a full report on how it functions. My first impression was -very- positive. I won't know more until I get to break it down tonight.