PDA

View Full Version : New Remington SPS?

mathman
April 28, 2005, 04:28 PM
I noticed that the Remington ADL synthetic is no longer available and it seems that the SPS has taken its place as the no-nonsense bolt action rifle. Does anyone have one of these and/or does anyone know the differences?

I know that the SPS does not have rifled sights like the ADL Synthetic, but thats about it.

I am actually considering buying one in .30-06...some of your comments in previous threads has made me consider buying an 06.

Thanks

Sturm
April 28, 2005, 04:41 PM
Mathman, I haven't heard. I do know that wally world still sells the ADL and if you were to move quickly they can get one for you even if it's not in stock, they are likely to have one at a distribution center somewhere that can easily be shipped to a wally world near you! Great Rifle at a great price! ;)

WillBrayjr
April 28, 2005, 07:54 PM
It's far better made than the Remington 710, a basic rifle for those without alot a cash ;)

mathman
April 28, 2005, 09:22 PM
Yeah, I haven't heard anything good about the 710. It's kind of funny that manufacturers are capable of making some of the finest firearms and some of the worst...sometimes in the same year!