View Full Version : Owning RPGs

March 8, 2005, 07:54 PM
I've noticed there is just a vast array of DDs avialble out there (M79s, M203s, etc.). Yet with the massive proliferation around the word of simple "dumb" unguided rocket weapons (LAWs, RPGs, etc.) are they any of these available in the United States? Obviously ammunition would be almost impossible to aquire, but it would make an interesting conversation piece. I doubt that any American corporation would dare sell an AT-4 to Joe Schmoe of the street, but thinking in a purely theoretical realm, would it be possible to go to another nation where these types of weapons are freely sold, purchase one and than import the weapon here into the United States for civilian ownership?

March 8, 2005, 08:45 PM
No NFA can be imported into the United States except for use by Govt/LE/Military. Any DD's would have to be homegrown, i.e. M203 etc...

March 8, 2005, 08:54 PM
I do believe I have seen some used AT-4 tubes for sale if thats what you're after.

March 8, 2005, 08:59 PM
Russian RPG-7d - Fully Transferrable


March 8, 2005, 09:22 PM
Oh man, I want one of those 40mm pump guns!!! :eek:

March 9, 2005, 05:58 AM
auctionarms has an M-79 for sale, Starting Bid was I believe $6500.00, They also have an AK-47, opening Bid $22,995.00. For the price they want for these, one could buy a bunch of S&W's. :) , www.auctionarms.com. Class III Weapons section. Auction Items: for the M-79 6572589 for the AK-47 6512342