View Full Version : Yet another AK question.

October 16, 2004, 06:07 PM
Do any of you fine folk know of a rubberized, finger grooved pistol grip for the AK? If not a whole grip, then how about a 'slip on' like the one Hogue makes for semi-auto pistols? Thanks as always.

October 16, 2004, 06:41 PM
Ergo Grip makes one. Its similar to the HK grips on the HK91 and older MP5's. They make them in two textures, one is more like a rough plastic, the other is supposed to be sticky, but I always thought it felt oily. It wasnt slippery though.


October 16, 2004, 07:30 PM
will any ak furniture fit a wasr10?

October 17, 2004, 05:27 AM
I think most of the stuff out there for the stamped receiver guns will fit it. If it fits a SAR it will fit the WASR. You may need to fit it a little, depending where you get. The Romanian folders will also fit and basically drop right in with no fitting. You may have to file the bottom of one of the screws, but thats about it.