View Full Version : OK, guys, I need a company that sells.....

February 17, 2000, 01:43 AM
Thermold FAL magazines. I'm rebuilding my SA58 with a heavy barrel and converting it to a light C/S weapon. I need the thermold mags to eliminate the bullet burring so prevelant in the steel and alloy mags. I also would like info on the new enterprise scope mount (or ARMS?) that is receiver-width (not oversize like my DSA). OK, go to it.....

George Hill
February 17, 2000, 03:52 AM
Try Shotgun News...
Thermold mags? Good idea.
Hold on a sec - let me check sumthin...
www.enterprise.com (http://www.enterprise.com)
They may have them.

February 17, 2000, 12:13 PM
Try www.entreprise.com (http://www.entreprise.com) I checked their site and didn't see any, but you can give them a call.