View Full Version : Form 1 Question

October 14, 2002, 10:34 AM
Can you start a Corporation to by-pass the CLEO signature on a Form 1 to have a SBR built? If so, what happen if you dissolve the Corporation later? Do you have to sell/transfer the item?

Thanks in Advance

The Rock
October 14, 2002, 04:31 PM
Yes, you must then transfer the item when the corp is dissolved.


October 14, 2002, 05:56 PM
Rock, is right you would have to transfer the firearm, however, I believe the CLEO signature isn't required when you do this if the weapon is transferred to an officer of the Corp.

If you like reading, go for this document for more info. Karl.