View Full Version : what is this little nub on the back of this Glock 17/18?

August 15, 2002, 03:55 PM
Another forum I read (non gun related) is discussing the video of a full auto Glock - presumeably a G18 - but someone is insisting that it is a G17 that has been modified with something and they are claiming the full auto trigger thingy is visible in this picture.

I flunked Glocks 101, some some of you plastic pistolas please help me out :)


edit: this is the video in question http://www.drunkstunts.com/videos/glock_300.wmv

August 15, 2002, 04:19 PM
...the housing for an aftermarket full-auto conversion on a semiauto Glock. :)

August 15, 2002, 04:19 PM
It's not a model 18, they have the selector switch on the left rear of the slide.

There was at least one patent granted on a replacement firing pin stop plate that incorporated a select fire feature for the Glocks.

They are NOT available to civilians in the US, however, due to the FOPA of 1986.

August 15, 2002, 04:31 PM
You guys rule :)

August 15, 2002, 05:01 PM
damn you for stealing my images, get your own host... :)

August 16, 2002, 01:16 AM
Plenty of info.

kahr Carrier
August 16, 2002, 06:50 AM
Sweet conversion.:)

August 16, 2002, 07:19 AM
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!

August 17, 2002, 08:49 PM
This is a non-glock full-auto selector. For more information on the Glock 18 (and if you are interested in renting one) check out Glock 18 (http://www.scottsdalegunclub.com/Firearms/Glock18.html).

Mark M33
September 1, 2002, 09:57 PM
I have fired a 23C that had the conversion overseas, it was laud and had an empty mag fast. What amazed me was it was easy to control. You could also take it off in seconds. I also wish I could own one. It is easy to buy one in asia. Unfurtunately it is hard to get here since it is a class III. M33

September 3, 2002, 09:57 AM
Not hard to get - impossible. Unless you are LE or military.