View Full Version : Shotgun conversions

August 11, 2002, 07:39 PM
Have an old over/under in 12ga. Who makes an insert that would convert this to 20ga.? Thanks!

August 11, 2002, 08:43 PM
Briley and Kolar are the big names in sub-gauge tubes. Both will custom fit if you want that or if your old double is not something that off-the-shelf tubes are made for. Get full length tubes and tubes with screw in chokes unless skeet is the only thing you will ever shoot with it.

There surely are some other companies that make them, but I am only familiar with the ones I mentioned.

August 12, 2002, 02:17 PM
Do a search on Lillte Skeeters or Chambermates. Should turn something up.