View Full Version : S&W M-41 replacement grips, 1911 style

Bruce E
May 3, 2002, 12:13 AM
Does anyone make replacement grips that make the M-41 feel more 1911-like? I seem to recall seeing them in the past, but I just can't recall the details.

Jim Watson
May 3, 2002, 08:57 AM
Herrett's makes them, Gil Hebard sells them.
I think Herrett has a www site, I know Hebard doesn't.

Bruce E
May 3, 2002, 02:59 PM
Herrets....Doh!!! Thanks for the info. I found their website, www.herrett-stocks.com.