View Full Version : Winchester 12ga model 12

April 26, 2002, 10:56 PM
Can anyone tell me how to remove the foregrip from the tube mag. I need to replace mag but am unable to remove the wooden fore grip..Any help muchly apprtd...thanks

Badger Arms
April 26, 2002, 11:31 PM
It takes a special wrench you can get from Brownells IIRC. Here it is: http://www.brownells.com/Product/productDetail.asp?ProductID=080548012&CategoryID=0

April 27, 2002, 08:29 AM
Thanks so much. I kinda figured it would take something like that. Its a neat old shotgun I am trying to restore, have all the parts just knowing where and how to install,,,,rank novice..thanks again.

Badger Arms
April 27, 2002, 02:02 PM
I restored one that had fallen in a lake and had to be dredged up a few days later. Was a doosy of a job.