View Full Version : Where to get a brace for an extended magazine tube

Oleg Volk
March 1, 2002, 11:49 AM
Where could one buy a brace to connect a Tac-star 3-shot extension to the 870 barrel? For now, the extension cants down, away from the barrel and looks weird.

March 1, 2002, 12:12 PM
Bushmaster sells them among others.


March 1, 2002, 02:04 PM
funny, i saw an 870 extended with that downward cant on gunbroker recently, woulda thought of buying it otherwise.

that choate clamp works good. very solid.

(edit - spelling)

March 1, 2002, 07:04 PM
Brownell's at: www.brownells.com sell 3 or 4 different brands, including Tac-Star.

March 1, 2002, 10:27 PM
Second vote on the Choate. I have their extended magazine, and the clamp that came with it works well. I'm sure they'd sell you just a clamp.

Uncle Red
March 2, 2002, 11:59 PM
Tac-star sells a barrel/ mag clamp too. -UR.