The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Dave McCracken Memorial Shotgun Forum

Old February 3, 2001, 11:48 AM   #1
PerfectGlock

Take a look at the official Mossberg website. They don't list the semi-autos!
Old February 3, 2001, 07:28 PM   #2
PWK

Yes, I noticed that a while back. I think they took them off their website in either late October or early November of last year. I was thinking of checking around some of the gun shops to see if I could find one. It probably would sell for less than 400 maybe even 350 bucks. Since the bird hunting seasons will all be over at the end of this month some shotguns should start showing up at the shops that sell a lot of used guns. Not pawn shops, they seldom have a decent gun and it is most always overpriced.
Old February 3, 2001, 10:24 PM   #3
762x39mm

That would be a shame if they did.Have you seen the model 9200 special purpose.If you havent its got all the good looks of 590 in semi-auto action.
Old February 4, 2001, 03:19 AM   #4
San Francisquito Bill

Yep...They did.

I don't know about other models, but the 9200 is indeed discontinued. There are probably remnants out there, but a customer came in the other day looking for a rifled barrel. Every one of the distributors and reps that I called were sold out and since the product is discontinued so they won't get any more. I had to turn the guy away.