The Firing Line Forums

Go Back   The Firing Line Forums > The Hide > The Art of the Rifle: Bolt, Lever, and Pump Action

Old August 14, 2012, 10:36 PM   #1
Gun freak

remington 700 sps or ruger m77 hawkeye

hey guys I was just joking about the desert eagle thing....so if you will please respond to my post(s)I'd appreciate it.I'm thinking about trading my savage 116 flss (with accutrigger)in 270 win.simply because in case i get to go to alaska to hunt bears I want something bigger.so i'll either get a remington 700 sps or a ruger 77 hawkeye.which do you think i should get?I want it in 30-06,and I shoot left-handed.thanks.
Old August 14, 2012, 10:49 PM   #2
allaroundhunter

Gun freak, you have started so many threads about getting one gun or another that people are done playing. Members can see all of your previous posts, and they are less than impressive. Don't keep starting threads saying you are going to get this or get that when you have absolutely no intention to.

Sent from my HTC One X