View Single Post
Old August 3, 2009, 02:53 PM   #13
Tuzo

Привет Вам

Ужасные российской качества. Translation is "crummy Russian quality." This applies to most Russian goods. Their advancements in science, culture, and art came about prior to the bad old days of Lenin and his successors. Any artistic endeavor that did not abide the party line was quite surreptitious. A great deal of their science was developed cheaply through outright theft of western ideas. For example, I read an elementary history text from commie times citing the discovery of the telephone as purely Russian.

As some of you have worked with Russians and lived in Russia or the former soviet union, you have discovered that 70 years of commie indoctrination and philosophy is still much alive in their leadership. My dealings with Russians involve dancing around bribery, patronage, veracity, and honesty. It is near impossible being the Boy Scout that I am and deal with Russians. That said, many Russians are sincere and honest but they are not in control. Until that occurs Russia will continue to remain a relatively backward country plagued by corruption and a sense of inferiority.

Pray for me because I have to return to Russia in the coming months. Спаси меня.

Page generated in 0.02765 seconds with 8 queries