View Single Post
Old December 13, 2006, 03:52 PM   #6
Prophet

Thanks for your advice, My boss is the deputy mayor of our town and when I told him what had happened he put me in touch with the city manager which is good friends. I went to talk to him and told him what had happened he said he will get the voice recordings from the officers on the scene (4 of em) and get back to me with what he thinks I should do. Aso for me I'm carrying all the time the wife on the other hand isn't. One because she has a bad temper and I think she would Probably shoot someone over road rage. Two because I think she would hesitate in a stressful situation. We are also going to order a 3 camera home security system when I get home from work tonight and i'll put them up this weekend. What should I do if I see someone on my lawn and I know he is one of them and he has a gun am I justifyed shooting him or will the courts look at it as I went out of the safety of my home to find the gun fight. anyway thanks for your inputs and sorry samuria about not spacing I was in a supper hurry writing that.

Page generated in 0.02643 seconds with 8 queries