View Single Post
Old January 11, 2006, 09:30 PM   #6
FirstFreedom

Ya know, I've heard that, that hogs run out the deer, but I've got very little to lose, seeing as how there are very few deer where I hunt, and they are spooky as hell and hard to hunt because food is everywhere for them, so they're hard to pattern. And every year, there are millions of pounds acorns left untouched that the deer couldn't eat. So there's plenty of unused/wasted mast and thus nutrients for pigs. So I'd love for the piggies to come down that way. They're spreading, and they're thick just 10 or so miles down the road, so it won't be long. Like the man said, gives you something else to hunt besides deer, and in this state, that's year-round, over feeders, younameit. I don't care if they tear everything up - they's good eatin and fun to hunt. Thanks for the tip on de-funkifying a big boar, 2rugers! Thanks to you too Wild Bill - yeah, I heard always use gloves. And if you hunt em in the summer, you gotta skin em down and get them on ice QUICK!

Quote:
un-checked they will devistate your deer lease, by eating all the food sources
Oh, they'll be 'checked', baby. If it was legal, I'd introduce some domestics to my place. 2 males and 4 females outta get 'em started. Too bad it's illegal. :evilgrin:

Page generated in 0.02636 seconds with 8 queries