View Single Post
Old August 1, 2012, 11:43 PM   #18
tahunua001

unfortunately there is nowhere else to go. a great amount of the cold war era rifles have already been bought up(IE the countless AK44/74 clones out there). good ole bill clinton decided he would rather spend more money to have all milsurp rifles disposed of rather than make money by selling surplus to civilians so there are going to be no new sources of surplus rifles available and since the importation of autos is illegal any of the new rifle designs are going to have to be hacked, chopped, converted to semi, and mixed with american parts just like the AK clones.

quick and simple answer is once the mosins are gone, there will be no cheap entry level milsurp.

entry level bolt gun is going to be whatever walmart has in their racks for cheap.

EDIT: a 20 dollar springfield in the 60s equates to about a $200 springfield today... since springfields currently go for $700-1000 in good condition I am fairly certain that sombody's idea of inflation is off.

Page generated in 0.03644 seconds with 8 queries