PDA

View Full Version : Such a tease.

ATTICUS
November 9, 2001, 01:41 PM
I stopped by a Gander Mtn. store over lunch today, to pick up some ammo and to look at tree stands. When I came out, there was a big doe standing next to my car. She was staring at a piece of plastic on the ground and didn't even see me walk up (or didn't care). Poor thing had a shopping mall built around her 2 acre wood this year. Kind of sad really....not having my bow along I mean.

griz
November 11, 2001, 08:07 AM
When I go to the hunting store all I see are the deer mounted on the wall. I like their display better. MUCH better:D

ATTICUS
November 11, 2001, 05:51 PM
That was my first thought- " My God, that is one realistic display!!"
What made it even more surprising was that it was 12 noon, and this place is located on the edge of a 1.5 million person metro area. They do have a "try out before you buy" bow policy. I should have gone back in and asked to try one out.

The Reaper
November 13, 2001, 08:34 AM
You want a freakin' tease!!!!!

In my backyard not 20yds from the house were 4 bucks. A trophy eight pointer, a seven a six and a four all sparring. :eek:

Why was it a tease, it was bow season but I was leaving for work, and I could absolutely not be late. So I took a few pictures and left it at that.

And...

That was the last time I've seen any of the Bachelor Bucks since then.

Arrrrrgh!!!!!! :mad:

Just shoot me! :p