PDA

View Full Version : CZ 100, What do you think?

alaska1993
July 27, 2001, 09:41 AM
I've seen the new CZ 100 for sale on the auction sites. It looks sharp in the pics and the price is certainly reasonable. It appears to be picking up on the plastic gun looks of Walther and Styer. Has anyone fired one or seen one? I'd be interested to hear reactions to the gun.

Herr Walther
July 27, 2001, 09:51 AM
I like it except that it's DAO and the finish looks kind of cheezy.
The finish looks like some sort of baked on epoxy.

I've never owned a CZ, but if it weren't for the above, this is the one I'd buy. The price is certainly right.

I think it would have looked better Parkerized or matt blued.

The grip feels very good in the hand and it points naturally. Trigger is kind of long and a bit on the heavy side, but smooth.

Walt Sherrill
July 27, 2001, 12:17 PM
If you can put up with the trigger, its not a bad little gun.

The trigger, however, is a big stopping point for a lot of folks.

Its squishy (not at all like other CZ triggers) and can't be improved much. Its simply not predictable.

Good size and good ergonomics, otherwise.

Destructo6
July 27, 2001, 01:37 PM
The gun feels and shoots well, but the trigger is pure crap. I had to adjust my grip somewhat to keep from running out of finger travel. It's a shame that CZ isn't going to produce and import the model 110 (DA/SA).

idaho-ar15
July 27, 2001, 03:28 PM
My wife picked one up a month ago, she's shot 400 or so rounds through it and loves it. She usually shoots a beretta 92 custom compact but really fell in love with this one. As for my opinion on it, the trigger STINKS!! I was constantly shooting about 3 feet high at 25 feet!! I guess to each his own.

idaho-ar15

KITT
July 27, 2001, 09:13 PM
I had one in 40 S&W and the trigger was not to bad but the recoil was terrible.....sold it and bought a Sig 228.

rogerdodger
July 28, 2001, 10:14 PM
the trigger was like dragging my 300lb mother in law
across pavement with broken glass on it

stay away

I meant the gun

actually my mother in law

brandon_h3
July 29, 2001, 12:15 AM
Rogerdoger, your post got me laughing so hard I had a hard time sleeping. Hope that rather large mammal that resembles a woman doesn't happen to like guns, or read these posts!!!! LOLOL :D

rogerdodger
July 29, 2001, 12:32 AM
Dude im not sure she is a mammal.

u couldnt take the bitch out with a howitzer

she eats 308's in her cornflakes

thank god she dosnt visit much
she hates flying(not that it would get off the runway)

my wife must be adopted shes 110lbs:D