PDA

View Full Version : Looks like another M1A owner on the horizon!!

chiz45
June 24, 2001, 02:08 PM
Just got back from the Las Vegas Ar15 shoot. Low attendance this time (must have been the heat). I have been hedging between an M1A scout and an 18" FAL. I was really leaning towards the FAL, as it it so cheap to outfit that weapon, but got a chance to shoot Different's M1A. I was able to hit some things waaaaaaaaay out there, after only a few shots!!! Now to scrimp and save, and add even MORE money to SA's coffers. It's too bad they don't make an AR, then ALL of my favorite weapons would be Springfields...

chiz45

Karsten
June 24, 2001, 04:02 PM
Boy, that is all I can take....I am buying stock in SA tomorrow, it's gotta be going up soon :rolleyes:

Karsten

MiniZ
June 24, 2001, 08:36 PM
Alright!!!!! Another convert.

On a side note, Different(and his Mrs.) are great people!! He helped me out at the last Utah TFL shoot.

Zane

mobias
June 24, 2001, 08:49 PM
If you shoot factory ammo, feed it either Hornady TAP 168 BTHP or Federal Gold Medal Match 168 BTHP. You will be very impressed, I promise.

chiz45
June 24, 2001, 10:58 PM
i know its not quite the same, but i was toting around a 20 Colt HBAR to get used to the weight!! This is coming from a guy that used exclusively ARs, with 14.5"+FS as his favorite and most-used rifles...

Different
June 25, 2001, 10:03 AM
chiz45, I'm glad you enjoyed the M1A. I am ordering a stock from Karsten. I'll show it to you when it comes in.