PDA

View Full Version : Inconsistent Policy regarding topics?

Sodbuster
March 4, 2001, 12:28 AM
I'm asking this after having read the asset forfeiture thread in legal and political. In fact, I've wondered about this for quite some time, and I don't remember anyone asking about it.

Posts must be firearms related

The above caveat is given on the Home Page, under the General Discussion forum.

civil liberties

This topic is included among those as being allowed, as given on the forum policies page.

Are you talking civil liberties in general, or civil liberties specifically as related to firearms?

I ask as one who enjoys the off topic threads, and as one who thought "so what" if the asset forfeiture thread isn't RKBA-related. It is certainly civil liberties-related; in fact, just about everything political is civil liberties related in our present political climate.

Sodbuster
March 4, 2001, 09:34 AM
I want to acknowledge the prompt and courteous reply I received from LawDog. I asked an honest question, and this is exactly how he took it. He explained a couple incidents that have occurred prior to the thread in question. I wasn't making a major complaint, and again, it wasn't taken that way. Obviously, your professionalism extends into the realm of moderating. Thank you, LawDog.

LawDog
March 4, 2001, 06:32 PM
You are most welcome, amigo.

LawDog