PDA

View Full Version : Range Trip with my P229

rjinga
August 27, 2016, 04:27 PM
It was another sunny and hot day at the Sheriff’s outdoor range; I was shooting Remington white box ammo. The photos are in the order that the targets were shot.

Photo 1: Seven shots at right between the eyes, and eight shots at the heart at 3 yds. I was using a two-handed, strong-hand grip, and shooting with both eyes open. I wasn’t moving.

Photo 2: I would draw my firearm from my IWB holster (first range trip with the new Bianchi Model 100 Professional), and from under a cover garment, while stepping either to the right or the left. I fired one shot each time, using the two-handed, strong-hand grip, at 3 yds.

Photo 3: Five shots at right between the eyes at 7 yds. I was using the two-handed, strong-hand grip, and shooting with both eyes open. I wasn’t moving.

rjinga
August 27, 2016, 04:29 PM
Photo 4: I was drawing my firearm while stepping either to the right or the left. I would fire two quick shots “from the hip”, strong-hand only, and then one shot at the head, using the two-handed, strong-hand grip, at 3 yds.

Photo 5: Three shots at 3 yds. I was using the two-handed, strong-hand grip, and shooting with only my right eye open. I wasn’t moving.

rjinga
August 27, 2016, 04:30 PM
Photo 6: Three shots at 7 yds. Everything else was the same as in Photo 5.

Photo 7: Bullseye at 7 yds!

Photo 8: I finished off the magazine at 7 yds. I wish I could say that the three shots in a line inside the 10 circle where on purpose, but I can’t.

TunnelRat
August 27, 2016, 05:06 PM
Decent shooting, keep it up! :)