PDA

View Full Version : Grand Power P40 10mm

Dan-O
April 26, 2016, 11:11 AM
Was at the grocery store and picked up a gun rag. There was a write up about the Grand Power P40 10mm. Guess I've been hiding under a rock for the last year or so. Sounds like ATF approval has been holding up importation. It looks interesting, and the vids that I have seen on Youtube seem as though the ergos and the rotating barrel help keep muzzle rise to a minimum.

Bart Noir
April 26, 2016, 01:38 PM
I've been watching those Grand Power models in the media, but have never seen one in the flesh, here in Seattle area. And that is the problem. I want to find one in my flesh, as in, in my hand.

Since I am partial to rotating barrel guns (aw heck, I'm partial to all guns!) I do want to check the fit in my hand and the trigger pull. I sorta like to do that prior to ordering one from the intergunnet venders.

Bart Noir

Skans
April 26, 2016, 01:41 PM
I have been interested in the Grand Power K100's. If they have come out with one of these in 10mm with a 15 round capacity, or thereabouts, I'd be REALLY interested in that one!

P71pilot
April 26, 2016, 03:22 PM
I am interested in any 10mm. Tell me more

rt11002003
April 26, 2016, 03:34 PM
I bought a Grand Power Xcaliber 9mm a few months ago. In fact, I had it at the range last Thursday and this morning. It's a very nice gun, accurate and reliable. I don't care for the sights; but, then I don't care for fiber optics, dots, night sights and etc.. And, I find very few black iron sights I care for. I'm sure it's just me and my eyes. I've been buying C-More red dot sights for awhile now; my shooting is much better with a good red dot sight.

I like the Grand Power enough that I'll probably mount a red dot sight on it, or have it done.

It doesn't fit me quite as well as a CZ75 SP-01 Shadow Target II, but it is as accurate. Neither are as accurate as a CZ Tactical Sport.