PDA

View Full Version : A specific favorite pistol poll

Double Impact
March 7, 2016, 12:06 PM
This poll/Question is for whom ever shoots the sig sauer p320 9mm and the clock 19.

If And only if you have had substantial trigger time with the clock 19 and the sig sauer p320 please reply and vote.

Yes there are many many choices but I only want you to chose between these two weapons.

Which one do YOU prefer as your primary carry? Sig p320 9mm or the clock 19?

Now remember if you don't choose to carry one of these do not respond it's not for you.

It's not about what I should choose I'm just try to get a picture of how the popularity of these two weapons are doing.

Uncle Malice
March 7, 2016, 12:39 PM
I own and have a lot of rounds through both. Both are excellent guns. The P320 Comapact has become my normal EDC... but I also love my Glock 19.

The G19 is slightly smaller. The P320 has a better trigger and ergonomics. Both carry well.

kraigwy
March 7, 2016, 12:57 PM
I don't recall ever shooting either one of those pistols.

I have a lot of pistols and revolvers. Every time I take one to the range or other shooting session I swear it is my favorite, and the one I would choose if I could only have one pistol.

That only last until I take the next pistol shooting. Then my favorite changes.

pblanc
March 7, 2016, 01:03 PM
I own a full-size P320 (.45 ACP) but have no plans to carry it due to its size. I have also shot a full-size P320 in .40 S&W.

I have not owned a Glock, but have shot a fair number over the years including the G 19. Given the choice between a Glock 19 and a SIG P320 compact 9mm (the most reasonable comparison) I would go with the P320 by a fairly wide margin.

Reasons: the P320 points much more naturally for me and is more comfortable in my hand. The P320 has a much better trigger IMO. I am more accurate with the full-size P320s than I am with Glocks of comparable size and caliber. I paid a little less for my P320 (with 2 magazines) than I would have for a Gen 4 Glock 19 (albeit with 3 mags) and the SIG P320 came with night sights instead of crappy plastic sights.

Dusty Rivers
March 7, 2016, 04:46 PM
I'm not a striker fired person, until I shot the P320. It is one sweet shooter. Carry's really nice. Recommend a High Noon slide guard and or a K Rounds Kydex http://www.krounds.com/owb-holsters-the-owb-pancake-kydex-holster-p-74.html
The K Rounds holds close to the body. It is like a leather holster, only kydex. well made and got mine in a couple of days. It really mates well with the P 320. Get the full size one and a P220, or a P226 will fit as well.