PDA

View Full Version : Born-again Glock 21 - I'm saved!

vanfunk
February 13, 2001, 07:53 PM
I never thought it would happen to me, but... No, it's not the lugubrious first line of a Forum magazine column, just my admission that I have been lured, once again, to the dark side. A Glock 21 came home with me tonight. It's a police refurb, lovingly restored to spanking-new specifications. Having found myself Glockless, I happened to wander into the neighborhood gunshop, and at once mine eyes feasted upon the piece. Ahh, the inky blackness. The the slide that rivals the flight deck of the USS Enterprise in length and breadth. I stared into the abyss, and thus spoke Gaston Glock...

Anyway, enough confession. I'm thrilled. It IS as wide as a church door, AND as deep as a well, AND 'tis enough, 'twill serve.
As always, thanks for listening.
vanfunk

hipwr40
February 13, 2001, 09:07 PM
I'm thinking of building a bonus room or deck on top of my G21...maybe just fencing it in and letting the dog run loose on it.

Tamara
February 13, 2001, 09:39 PM
...there's an upside to all that; the more time I spend with my G29 and G30, the more downright svelte my G33 feels. ;)

Quantum Singularity
February 13, 2001, 11:00 PM
Good choice. IMO, the Glock 21 is the top Glock made in terms of accuracy and comfort.

www.topglock.com
February 14, 2001, 02:45 PM
Congradulations and welcome back!

vanfunk
February 14, 2001, 03:50 PM
Thanks for your replies, lady and gents. Unfortunately, I have to wait until Saturday to shoot it. Funny thing is, the more I carry it around and stare at it, the less it looks and feels like a big plastic 2x4.
vanfunk

ROCK-n-GLOCK
February 15, 2001, 01:41 AM
That is the best 2x4 you could ever carry. It will serve you well and like a good DAWG, will never talk back. Feed him 230gr. HI-VEL +p's and he will reward you with lotta good spankin' at what ever you point him at......

BIG DAWG---heel boy, down!

stu
February 15, 2001, 11:58 AM
Welcome Back!!

jtduncan
February 15, 2001, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the Big Dawg club! You gotta have a Glock 21 or a Glock 30 for shooting the big slow bullets.

AirTech
February 15, 2001, 10:04 PM
Strange how everyone comes back.
Congratulations and welcome back!

AirTech