PDA

View Full Version : Another Custom Glock By Gorilla Gunworks

GorillaGunworks
May 12, 2014, 08:01 PM
Hey Guys Just wanted to show off another Custom Glock i did for a Customers Wife Recently and see what you guys think.

Uncle Malice
May 13, 2014, 01:00 PM
The butterfly is interesting. I'd be curious to see how you go about making the smooth area right there where it otherwise crosses 3 different texture patterns. Trade secrets I'm sure. ;)

AK103K
May 13, 2014, 06:13 PM
Nice job!

The flutter bys aint really my thing (Mr Manly would not approve! :)), but the stippling looks great.

Stippling and firearms were made for each other. To bad the heavy metal boys have to pay big bucks to take advantage.

Sabrewolfe
May 13, 2014, 08:06 PM
Dang, that is really nice looking. How much does something like that run? My mom's birthday is coming up and she should love that butterfly on her G19.

Ruger480
May 13, 2014, 08:12 PM
Interesting.... rather than making a Glock more attractive, you have ugged up an outline of a butterfly:D

Just kidding! Looks nice! Do you have any other designs?

GorillaGunworks
May 13, 2014, 10:00 PM
Thanks Guys, Really appreciate the comments.

Dang, that is really nice looking. How much does something like that run? My mom's birthday is coming up and she should love that butterfly on her G19.

Send Me an Email more than happy to help you out. [email protected]

Interesting.... rather than making a Glock more attractive, you have ugged up an outline of a butterfly

Just kidding! Looks nice! Do you have any other designs?

I can do pretty much any design within reason. :D

lefty60
May 13, 2014, 11:23 PM
Looks great! Well done:D

Brotherbadger
May 14, 2014, 12:11 AM
Wow, that is some seriously cool work.

GorillaGunworks
May 15, 2014, 06:57 PM
Looks great! Well done

Wow, that is some seriously cool work.

Thanks Guys :D