PDA

View Full Version : Rockethub is selling 80% AR's 1911's fal's MK-19's and jigs to complete them

Andres50AE
June 25, 2013, 10:53 PM
Rocket is selling 80% AR's 1911's and jigs to complete them heres the link http://www.rockethub.com/projects/27438-ar-80-lowers#description-tab

teeroux
June 25, 2013, 11:07 PM
Does anyone have any feedback about this?

dakota.potts
June 25, 2013, 11:49 PM
Teeroux, rockethub is not selling these things.

This is a website similar to kickstarter where a person has an idea and asks the people of the world for funding to start the idea. They offer rewards for the funding. These 80% receivers and jigs are those rewards.

They are coming from the person making them. As far as I know nobody has ever vouched for quality or customer service.

It seems that since the OP only has one post, they're probably the ones trying to get this business started or else somebody related to that person. The fact that they're being duplicitous or shallow about it is enough to make me not want to invest my money into it, but the quality could be amazing for all I know.

I'm also not sure what you would have to do with a Mk-19 jig? Make it under a certain bore?

teeroux
June 26, 2013, 04:29 AM
It just seems a little too good to be true. I never heard of Rockethub or if the persone recieving the donation is even required to ship you a product er gift?

BillyJack3
June 27, 2013, 05:34 PM
It seems that since the OP only has one post, they're probably the ones trying to get this business started

No way.... It has to just be coincidence that the OP's screen name is the same as the Project Leader in the link's "about" tab... ;)