PDA

View Full Version : Savage lady hunter

MRL21
November 28, 2012, 04:21 AM
Just wondering if anyone out there had any actual hands on experience with one of these rifles from Savage and if so what you and/or the lady of the house thinks.

My lady of the house likes it best of all the compact rifles she's handled in the store. The Howa 2in1 was in the lead after the first hands on but she did not care one bit for the hogue overmold stock. I actually fell a little bit for the tikka t3 lite and think I may end up with a 300wsm later down the road.

I'm sure it will be what she ends up with because Im all for going with "I feel comfortable with this one over the rest". Just wondering mainly if the bad boy or girl I guess in this case will shoot.

kahrguy
November 30, 2012, 11:46 AM
It is a savage it should or will shoot great and the only worry is if it fits her .

Mamba
November 30, 2012, 01:25 PM
I am having the same problem - I am wanting a LH in .308, and am just really wanting to 'shoulder' one before I buy it to make sure it fits. Nobody seems to have one in stock anywhere, and when I called Savage to try and find out if they knew of any of their dealers within a couple of hours of me might have it, got bounced around and told to just 'call around' as the final answer. Boo...I have already done that. Think I am going to bite and just order one, though.