PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Day Gift. BHP?

Tactical Jackalope
November 22, 2012, 09:33 AM
Love my family. Woke up to my uncle home. Who is a war vet of course and still doesn't sleep. He's now close to 70. We've always been close and into gun together. He's been taking me shooting since I was 12.

Anyways. Look what he gave me...

Anyone else out there get something for thanksgiving day? Post it here!!!

Sparks1957
November 22, 2012, 10:22 AM
Very nice, Constantine. Any extra room in that family of yours? ;) You going to get a chance to shoot it with your uncle today?

Have a wonderful holiday, everyone

TunnelRat
November 22, 2012, 10:48 AM
Very nice, congrats!

Billy Shears
November 22, 2012, 12:45 PM
You are a lucky man. Not just because you received a very nice gun as a gift, but because you have such an uncle.

Happy Thanksgiving.

And don't forget to report back to the board on how the HP shoots.

Coltman 77
November 22, 2012, 05:30 PM
Very nice pistols. Congratulations. :)

Thank your uncle for his service in Vietnam. We all deeply appreciate it.

PT-92
November 22, 2012, 09:06 PM
Constantine

Thanksgiving Day Gift. BHP?
Love my family. Woke up to my uncle home. Who is a war vet of course and still doesn't sleep. He's now close to 70. We've always been close and into gun together. He's been taking me shooting since I was 12.

Anyways. Look what he gave me... Anyone else out there get something for thanksgiving day? Post it here!!!

Congrats! I don't know you from Adam but that story struck a chord with me on this one of our Great Nation's most precious and traditional holidays ;).

This will be a Thanksgiving of which you will never forget--One of JMB's most treasured designs passed down via family from one generation to another.

I picked up a HP clone a few months back and while it's not the actual Browning it's a nice clone and has that unique balanace and feel that his deisgns are notorious for.

-Happy Holidays
http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/markewall/3-santa-sleigh-reindeer.gif

Northrider
November 22, 2012, 10:54 PM
It was not Thanksgiving, but my father in law gave me his BHP about 4 years ago. I had been doing a lot of tutoring him with computers and quite a bit of other things around his house and he handed me a box one day as I was heading home. My buddy was driving so I opened the box because it felt heavier than the cordless phone that was on the outside. I was very surprised and called him to say thanks and to ask if he was sure he wanted to do that.
It is now in the safe with my others and I love shooting it. We have gone shooting a few times since he gave it to me and I always take it so he can shoot it.