PDA

View Full Version : Great customer service !!

RickE
July 16, 2012, 10:51 PM
I have to pass on my very positive experience with Laserlyte company. I bought a side mount laser sight for my Ruger LC9. I loved it until it was burning through batteries when I did not even use it. I replaced the batteries, and again the same thing (over a month or so). I emailed the company and a woman (Evelyn) got right back to me and assured me she would take care of me. Four days later, I got a package with a new laser, and 12 extra batteries! A postage paid return package was also supplied. I must say, this is rare today. I sent her a thank you this morning, and got a heat felt thank you for me. She said it really is nice to be rewarded for doing what is the right thing. And, this is becoming a lost art! Please consider this company if you can. You may contact me if you like, I have no affiliations with this company.

ScottRiqui
July 16, 2012, 11:12 PM
Great story - glad to hear they took care of you!

It's funny, but I almost have more confidence in a product if I've had a problem with it and received stellar customer support than if I had never had a problem in the first place. I guess it's because I know that if I have a problem in the future, they'll make it right. With the product that's never given me trouble, there's always the "what if" lurking in the back of my mind.

Johnnymurad
July 16, 2012, 11:44 PM
Wow! That is great service, couldn't ask for much better than that!